20060428

wah lao, sabo me...

I love Enya! *blushes..* Aiya, I know I can get very old-fashion, but her music listen already can sleep. Relaxing mah.. Hee, guess I'll blog normarlly liao luh, feel like an idiot typing unprofessional 'Engrish'. Ha. Ehhh, finally my first week in TP has come to an end. I made it through a week!!!! WAHAHA. 'Idiot'. Ha.. Ya, I'm closer with my classmates now. Yes, and we share things we like and DISLIKE. Boys and bitches. x: Alright, I'll stop calling her a bitch. AT THE MOMENT.. I sound like a total bitch myself. Tsk.. Oh well, let see how everything goes.. Next week will be even more hectic, with all the tutorials and lab-work coming along. Yup.

Guess what, I went to school today for NOTHING. Well, I did sat through a 15 minute lecture and 'riiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnngggggggg!!!!' , the bloody fire alarm went off. So $#%^&&*#@ sway can!!! Aiya, there's no bombs or fire in the building, it's a fire drill exercise!! Wah lao... Wasted my time lor!! Then made us stand in the hot sun and told us that lessons will only resume at 11AM. I looked at my watch and start cursing and swearing.. 9.45AM LEI!!!! As a result, the make-up lecture was cancelled. Mind you, MAKE-UP lecture!!! Wah lao, damn pissed luh. I didn't have any lessons today by right luh! #@%$#^&**!@#!! Sigh, just my LUCK.

So my class girls went to have brunch. I followed them and watched them as they eat. It's like 10.30AM in the morning, so didn't have the appetite. We had a new classmate too! Her name's Su-hanna. A Chinese-Malay, or is it Malay-Chinese? Haha, Aiya, same luh.. Soon LX and Su went off, we started chatting among ourselves. Eventually, the chat turn into gossips. HAHAHA! I didn't mean to gossip about someone, but it's good to have people agreeing with you. Haha. I will watch my mouth too, don't worry. We just had to talk about that snob. You know, voicing out :p Yay... I will try to shut up.. I hope.

After what seemed like 7452953 hours of bragging, we all went home. Yup!
Thank God for giving me friends! I don't really know them yet, or how wonderful they are, I just hope the class stays united as one, for at least a year.. Pretty please?! Haha... I wish to be their wonderful friend too! [:
YES! I'm finding my dear VIP OLIVIA LEE LI TING LATER. Wah.. If she see this, typing her FULL NAME OUT, she's going to stranggle me, poke me, shout at me, scream at me... HAIYO, scary luh.. Haha. No luh, she super SWEET TO ME!!!!! YAYSSSS [:
I'm so excited to see her!!!!~~~~~ HAHAHA! Alright need to bathe and go CUT THE FREAKING MESSY HAIR LATER!
CIAO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home